USAePay Merchant Console Guide
The Home tab of the merchant console is the main source for updates from USAePay. All important announcements such as updates, system maintenance, new software releases, and other system related announcements pertaining to your gateway account will be posted on the Home page.
We recommend that you visit the Home page one or two times a week to stay updated on your console.
The Home page is usually the first page you see when you login to your Merchant Console, but you can change the default start page in the Merchant Console User Settings.
A quick and easy form through which to complete simple transactions such as sales, credits, voids and authorizations.
A more in depth form for sales that includes room to save detailed customer and transaction information.
Enable customers for and manage customers already enrolled in automatic recurring billing cycles.
Manage your product database and track sales by category, warehouse and location.
Allows merchants enabled for electronic check processing to manage and edit all of their electronic check transactions from one central location.
Includes managing batches, uploading batches, queued transactions and batch reports.
- Batch Manager - Manage all of your open and closed batches including queued transactions, and uploaded batches.
- Queued Transactions - View and manage all of your pre-authorized transactions awaiting post-authorization.
- Upload New Batch - Help uploading a batch from your hard drive in comma or tab delimited format.
- Upload Manager - Manage all of your uploaded batches, including emailing, printing and exporting.
View and print details about your merchant account, including easy-to-read visual graphs and printable detailed reports.
Search your reports, transactions, recurring billing customers, with tailored results.
Manage and monitor general account settings, as well as account users, source keys and passwords.
- General - Control and change account settings including source, batch, report and receipt settings.
- Users - Add, edit and delete users and monitor and manage their permissions and passwords.
- Multi-Merchant Users - Create multi-merchant users which allow you to access multiple merchant accounts from one user.
- Source Keys - Add, edit and delete source keys for your account.
- Change Password - Change your Master Merchant account password.
- Two Factor Authentication - enable two factor authentication to increase your account's security.
Manage and monitor all of your account fraud protections for maximum security and convenience.
Instructions on requesting and installing an SSL Certificate.