Ingenico Tetra Lane 5000
- Part of the Tetra line of devices
- 3.5" backlit, color display (320x240 pixels)
- Built-in buzzer & speaker w/ audio jack
- 15 keys, raised markings, backlit
- Signature Capture Support via touchscreen
- WiFi (Optional, Only available on the Deluxe model)
- Requires external power
- Terminal Size (L x W x D): 7.4" x 4.3" x 1.9"
End of Life
- Ingenico has declared the Lane 5000 device to be End of Life. Details can be found here: Ingenico EOL Announcement.
- EOL Announcement: June 3rd, 2022
- EOL Date: June 3rd, 2023
- Last Buy Order Date (from Ingenico): December 31st, 2022
- Last Shipping Date (from Ingenico): June 3rd, 2023
- End of Support Date (from Ingenico): June 3rd, 2026
- Ingenico is releasing a new device, the Lane 3600
- This is being listed as one replacement option.
- This device is coming soon. No release date announced.
- For instructions to pair the device to the merchant console via the Device Manager, click this link here.
- For instructions to pair the device to the merchant console via the iOS RetailPOS app, click this link here.