USAePay Reseller Console Guide
Support by Section
- Home - Announcements and updates on changes in the reseller console.
- Track Applications - Monitor the status of all of your pending merchant applications in real time.
- Add New Merchant - A step by step guide to adding new merchants to your system.
- Active Merchants - Manage all of your active merchants from one easy location.
- Reseller Store - Visit our reseller store where you can purchase essential equipment, tools and supplies.
- Reports - View, download and print a variety of pre-made reports, as well as create your own custom designed reports.
- Settings - Establish default charge amounts, frequency of summary email reports, and monitor all of your users from one convenient location.
- Key Editor - View and edit all of the different sources from which you connect to your console.
- Glossary of Terms - A comprehensive list of industry terms and abbreviations.
- Additional Resources - A quick reference guide for error codes, AVS responses and more.
Developers are encouraged to visit the Developer's Center on the USA ePay website. The Developer's Center contains programming scripts in a variety of languages as well as the Gateway API, which explains how to connect to the gateway processor.
For a list of Shopping Carts and eStores that have been registered with USA ePay click here